I was on this Bailey’s kick, where I was searching for recipes on how to incorporate that lovely Bailey’s Irish Cream flavour. I found this recipe from Gimme Some Oven which looked amazing. These cookies are more like a cake or muffin in texture but taste great all the same.
Bailey’s Chocolate Cookie-Muffins (from Gimme Some Oven)
Makes: 50 cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 2 hours
225g unsalted butter, softened
160g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
340g plain flour
60g unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
120ml Bailey’s Irish Cream
175g white chocolate chips
1. In a separate bowl, sift the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Using an mixer, whisk the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Then add in the Bailey’s one tablespoon at a time, mix until well incorporated.
5. Add the dry ingredients and continue mixing until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat the oven at 175°C. Then scoop out balls of dough and place onto a lined baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until base is cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.