Adapted from the recipe book, In Love with Cookies by Alan Ooi, these cheesy cookies are moist straight from the oven. With a lovely almond flavour and crunch. Easy to make and a great afternoon tea snack.
Cheesy Almond Cookies
Makes: 30 cookies
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
100g cream cheese
80g icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp salt
220g plain flour
80g ground almond
1 egg, whisked
180g chopped almond
1. Preheat oven to 165°C.
2. Blend the butter, cream cheese, sifted icing sugar, vanilla essence and salt until well combined.
3. Add in the sifted plain flour, and ground almond to the mixture until it is mixed well.
4. Divided the dough into 7g each and form into balls. Coat with the egg and then dip into the chopped almond to coat all around.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Matcha White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Marmalade Custard Cake
- Lychee Chiffon Cake
- Green Tea Crème Brûlée
- Mint Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Butter Cupcakes with Almond Buttercream
- Lychee & White Chocolate Macarons
- Ginger & Orange Melting Moments
- Black Tea Cupcakes with Honey Buttercream Frosting