Claypot King in the bustling Kingsway street, Glen Waverley is another popular Malaysian and Chinese eatery. I believe there is one in the city too, with a slightly different menu.
One of the best things about Claypot King is their sizzling dishes. Which I just had to order of course.
I ordered the Black Pepper Beef Sizzling Noodles. I’ve ordered the Salmon one before, which was good but the salmon wasn’t that flavoursome so I didn’t really want to eat it again. Although, it was still nice, just that black pepper is always good in anything.
I love it when it arrives and it is still crackling and sizzling about. It’s just one of those cheap thrills.
This dish had a pretty strong black pepper taste and combined with capsicum, Hokkien noodles and loads of beef. It was just an overall pleasant and tasty dish. However if you don’t like to have a black pepper overload, this is probably not the dish for you.
I’ve tried their Thai Fried Rice and that’s a pleaser too! Claypot King is definitely a eatery you’d want to go back for. Mind you, it’s slightly more expensive then the other Chinese/Malaysian eateries on Kingsway.
03 9561 8884
For any queries, feedback or anything else! Contact me at email@example.com or hit me up on Twitter.
All posts and content are owned by ohdenny unless specifically stated.
Please contact me if you would like to use any part of my website.
- Weekly Menu: September 28 - October 4, 2014 | SavoryGirl on Beef Wellington with Red Wine & Shallot Sauce (Gordon Ramsay)
- Raspberry Cake with Raspberry Vanilla Buttercream | ohdenny. on Raspberry Soufflé (Vincent Gadan Recipe)
- Raspberry Soufflé (Vincent Gadan Recipe) | ohdenny. on Chocolate Souffle
- Jaidee Thai | ohdenny. on Jinda Thai
- Japan Komo | ohdenny. on Momotaro Rahmen
Blog Top Sites